| || 156857BR |
| || Pipefitter Journeyman - Shutdown |
| || Craft/Trade |
| || Oil + Gas |
| || Canada |
| || CAN - Alberta |
| || Fort McMurray |
| || AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com. |
| || Oil + Gas|
We offer extensive global experience in upstream, midstream, downstream, marketing and distribution, and alternative energy segments serving the entire lifecycle of oil and gas company assets. Our expertise in providing the full range of mission-critical services is sought after by private-sector and national/state-owned oil and gas companies.
| || FT Services has been acquired by AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm . We are seeking Pipefitter Journeymen for a month long plant shutdown at IOL Kearl. 15/5 rotation. Charter out of Calgary, Edmonton and Fort McMurray.|
May include the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, grooving and bending of pipes, valves and fittings.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems.
- Hydrotest and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required.
- Use testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors.
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Red-line update drawings to an as-built condition.
- Follow various AECOM and Client policies & procedures including adherence to requirements of ISO 9001-2000.
| || |
- Certified Red Seal/ Alberta Journeyman Pipefitter Certification
- Industrial experience, preferably in a live plant setting
- First Aid
| || |
- Shutdown / Turnaround experience
- Confined Space
- Fall Arrest
| || AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.