|Road Design Engineer/Project Manager|
|Engineering - Transportation|
|CA - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan|
|Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and weâ€™re driven by a set of values and a common purpose â€” to create, enhance and sustain the worldâ€™s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. Weâ€™ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.|
We provide professional services in areas such as aviation, transit, freight rail, highways and bridges, planning, and ports and marine. Our global network of top-tier specialists delivers comprehensive services over the full life cycle of a project to benefit clients in government and private industries.
|Our Saskatoon office is currently looking to fill the position of Road Design Engineer/Project Manager. At AECOM you can have opportunities to further develop your career by taking on leadership responsibilities as you grow. If you are drawn to medium to large, complex projects and you have the skills to successfully meet all of the job challenges, AECOM has the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.|
- Participate in and oversee the design of urban and rural roadways and highways
- Prepare and review tender documents and project cost estimates
- Take professional responsibility for the designs / tender documents prepared in the local transportation group
- Prepare construction contract documentation for grading and paving work
- Manage transportation projects within the group.
- Provide technical leadership in client meetings on transportation issues
- Work closely with design / CAD staff to ensure designs meet current design standards, guidelines and other requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized post secondary institution
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with APEGS, or be eligible for registration
- Minimum of 8 years consulting engineering experience on transportation projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Considerable experience in CAiCE or Civil 3D in urban and rural highway design
|Rail design experience is an asset|
|AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|